Sunday 31 May 2009

My second Tilda

Well i actualy found time today to make this quick tilda tag.Well it would have been quick for you more experianced card makers.
Took me all weekend to be honest.
I took all my tilda stamps aqua pencils and a selection of papers outside in the garden and there i sat all weekend.....Paradise ay.I had tildas every where.lol. As you all know i struggle with colours but have fallen in love with brown and blue.
This tag looks better in life my camera phone doesnt pick up the rich colours.



Recipe...
K & co paper
sewing machine
prima flower
aqua pencils 
pearls
friskas punch.
and oh course tilda.

please can anyone give me a few tips on colouring in the checks i get very stuck on them. Many many thanks....


8 comments:

  1. So adorable.

    Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very elegant...!!!! no wonder you have fallen in love with the browns and blues... they look wonderful together... !!!! great tag
    kaz_za

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag Tracey, especially the lacey flower at the top.

    Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog, you're so kind.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag. So great to hear from you, I can feel your passion for craft...it oozes off your blog.
    Thanks for your king comments on my blog, I find them really encouraging.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful!! I like the lace, bottom of the tag and the colouring.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very sweet - love the stitching. And the "Recipe" is a very nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! this tag is so sweet! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment.