Wednesday 1 July 2009



Hiya

Sorry i have not made an entry for a while,i have no idea where the time goes.
I was so excited this evening i had a lovely surprise. my mum treated me to the new fairy pixie range from charmed cards and crafts
Thank you so much mum i am very lucky.
Hopefuly i shall post a card in the next day or so. I have been busy and i mean busy colouring at evening.Oh what a life lol.
Please check them out and check the cards out over at dotties world they are fantastic

Thank you so much for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. Aww Tracy what a lovely mum you've got there, I can't wait to see what you create with these adorable little creatures.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey!! You're so sweet with your post on my blog today:) My card is 6X6 but to be honest I "eyeball" everything I do and just hope it all works together. Just go with the flow and follow your creative instinct....it will guide you, I promise! Email any time if you have any questions...Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Tracey.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment.