Wednesday 23 October 2013

Where to re start?????

A Big Hello to all in blog land.
It's been deeply sad here for almost 2 years I have lost 3 very dear family members including my precious son, so I have been wondering around aimlessly in garga land for a long time now.im so sorry to off load this in blog .
I have started to get the needing to get back to my cards I have spent a whole week working my things out giving them a good cleaning as the dust had settled over everything. I quite enjoyed it. My husband then brought me all my glues and inks that I needed , but I have just still sat here doing nothing so I came back to blog land and saw such amazing cards woooooow it have been such a treat to my eyes and now I'm even more determined to start again but where?.... Perhaps today will be the  day. I have missed blog land so very much . Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment.